
I am a classic lolita and a plus sized one at that. Finding the best in classic looks are rather difficult with the Sweet Lolita trend on the rise. As I look for Classic Lolita I am slowly realizing I love a good steampunk outfit as well... Well nothing pleases me more than to show you with giddy girly delight the newly updated Blasphemina's Closet! Please Click Pandy-chama to go to her website! <3

I am really very giddy about this
as I have seen her items before in the English Gothic and Lolita Bibles! I was excited for her brand the first time I laid eyes on it which was about the same time the English Bibles had come out. At that time she had a Myspace and that is how she got word out about her brand, from there I joined in on Tokyo Pop's Forums and found out that she would have a full featured spread! I was excited I think I almost popped! Oh yeah did I mention she has an Etsy? Yes, It's true!
and I happen to have a link here to one of the best Etsy shops I love! Please Click Pucca to go to her Etsy! :
For me her Brand is an American lolita wonder land she offers custom sizes and preset sizes and she also offers Steampunk items as well. I think more girls should look in to alternative awesomly gorgeous brands and not just what Japan can offer us but what girls in our very own backyard can too!
Thank you soo much for sipping tea with me on this special posting! With Love Especially to you Miss Samantha and a Big Kiss too from the Panda Princess <3