Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Sweet Tooth


So first and foremost I am a tea princess so yes I love my tea and my sweets. I get a little, no not a little long in the tooth when it comes to such gorgeous sweets I get very long in the too when I see decdence! Photobucket

Who can help themself seeing such beauty? I know I cannot...That is why I love Lolita sooo much! It is like seeing these cakes and cookies and platters of puddings! It is like seeing such sticky sweet things on parade yet on girls. Such beautiful things not matter what brand it is...I love it! I dont care if it's a homemade ensamble or not just that you wear it with pride...

The thing about being a plus size lolita is you end up appriciating the beauty of every brand, every type of dress, made for every type of girl. Deep down I wish I looked like this:An Angelic Pretty Clone Doll...Skinny and beautiful just like the rest of the so called community but I'm not so I'll make do with what I have...I dont mind that I'm not that type of beautiful...I do sometimes cry about it beacause I think about how many girls are judged by this.

I think to myself that the standard of our beauty is now judged by more so what brand we imitate rather than how we are. What we are like and how much our personality sparkles! I would like to think that one day there will a revolution and Lolita will go back to the old ways where they catered to Plus Sizes...Perhaps maybe oneday girls wont be teased beacause it wont be about glitter and glamour so much as it would be about being you like it was...

My assignment to you all now...take a step back in time before the Angelic Pretty craze and think back to when you first heard about Lolita! Remember about it! Ok good...you are remembering those feelings? Now remember seeing your first Lolita dress? That feeling, what was it? Excitement? Sadness? What was it? Just think back to what made you want to start Lolita! Now say to your self your goal again! Take a Deep Breath and smile at your self in the Mirror and say: "I am worthy of being a Lolita! No matter who say's I'm not!" Feels good doesnt it? I know it does, this is what helps remind me that there are girls out there who need my help! Girls out there who too like me have a sweet tooth for things sweet and beautiful!

Now go on out there and conqure whatever wall it is blocking your path! Thanks for sipping tea with me<3 With Love the Panda Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.