Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Music is Like Tea too!

For me when I sip tea I think of music, all kinds of music. From the operatic and aristocratic to the happy and peppy pop music I hear from Katy Perry! Music has no doubt shaped how our society in both Lolita and non-Lolita is! Even if you listen to Nicky Minaj or not you will see how girl are influenced by the way she is!

Now I may be a jack of all trades when it comes to music but while I sip my tea I love to be alone and think to myself about when I first started Lolita. The music for me was different then... It was loud and soft, yet at the same time I loved it. The artist then were different they were very different indeed. I guess my music used to be Malice Mizer and Kokusyoku Sumire.



The reason I have two photos of Malice Mizer is to represent the Gackt and Klaha eras! I preferr Klaha more but, who's really to say what's better? So moving on to the juicy thoughts! So have you ever noticed how nice it is to just sit and drink tea with just some music on? Now just have a moment to yourself even with out the tea! Music is just like drinking tea, theraputic, and it is good for the soul!

Now to move on my newest obsession in music is Kanon Wakeshima, celloist and Lolita all rolled into one. Her music is beautiful just like she is. I think one day I'd like to sit down and have tea with her as well. The list got longer! Such beautiful women and inspiring girls all of you! Here are some stunning Photos of Kanon and shots of her first cd and her newest please dont ask me when the new CD comes out I currently dont know that info...





This brings my thought of the day to a close and I want you all to remember...No girl or woman is ugly unless she then says or does something hateful...You then redeem yourself by doing something enlightening to the soul! Lolita is not about being one size, shape, or gender, or race, it is for every one! Spread the love and remember to be your frilly lovely self and you will always be a princess or a prince no matter who you are! With love...The tea sipping Panda Princess!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.