Monday, August 9, 2010

Lolitas with a cause


First I want to start this special post with a thank you: Thank you to all my readers and well wishers who have stuck beside my side during this rollercoaster ride of people spreading lies about me. It sucks that things like this happen but they do and thank you for asking me for the truth and I would love to thank my friends who are on Facebook who have been with me since Grade School till now! Thank you for debunking this fraud<3 I love you all!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So now you all must be wondering why I thanked you? So I'll explain... See I started my blog with a purpose not to "defame" anyone. This blog is to show hey I'm not going to over look the problems others are talking about or the things that need to be pointed out. (Note: I did not use the girl's personal photo from her own private collection and so on I used a photo from a well known blog that is made public for the people! I also did not use her REAL name or where she works etc... if I had any malicious intent to "defame" her then I would have! I would have posted the full juicy information about her but, someone else was obviously on the tear to "defame" her thus using her signature screen name in a comment...) Well that Blog post is apart of my cause it says change your ways or more girls will not want to be Lolita or they may become bitter or even hurt themself! My cause is: I stand up for those who are too scared to for themself!

My causes seem like they are "petty" to many because many of the girls I meet from Live Journal who do not experience the same treatment as others turn their cheek to their needs! It's time we stopped doing that! That is why sooo many new Lolitas are either too scared or they quit rather fast because they think their complaints are "petty"...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My other causes are more recognizable because they dont sound so small! I stand for Cancer Awareness and the Awareness for Heart Disease. I do it not for myself but for my family members taken from these diseases...I stand for these causes not just for my family but for the strong women out there who get taken prisoner to the effects of these diseases. Some of these women could be the Lolita standing next to you...or the girl you just met at the last Lolita Meet Up...Don't feel sorry for her cause maybe that's not what she wants...perhaps all she wants is a friend who will listen? That's all sometimes!

Have you ever thought that perhaps that sometimes for others the words dream dress mean something sadder? Sometimes girls might not ever get to wear their drem dresses because they may not live long enough to wear them. Sometimes it's not that either, sometimes it is that they cannot afford it...Think about it and take it in, it is a lot to swallow but, sometimes the price of medications is and always will be more important than a frilly dress!

Here are some of the colours you can wear to help support a cause for cancer! Pick one dearest to you and share it with your friends!



PhotobucketPhotobucket

So you're wondering how can I be a Lolita with a cause? I know a lot of great women who already started on their journey for awareness on many things! Like my reader Val she is a mover and a shaker when it comes to Gay Pride and Cancer awareness! Then there is Miss Samanteina Bloodmyer she stands for soo many wonderful causes, and let's not forget Miss Gwendlyn too. All of these women inspire me to want to try and support causes that should never go overlooked!

Then there is my heroine who has her own blog spot Kuroneko! I want you all too try to read her blog, it is rather enlightening it is. It taught me about a disease that I knew very little about... Fibromyalgia. After reading her journey and how she hangs in there I am absolutely blown away by her strength!

If you are interested please click here on her banner to go to her blog!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If I could be like anyone, it would be like these strong women who live life and still love to be who they are! Lolitas through and through! Thank you soo much for sipping tea with me today! With love, The Panda Princess <3Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.