Friday, August 27, 2010

In the Spot Light: Seraphim Feathers Art and Clothing


PhotobucketSo I've been on a small Hiatus due to an addictive game on FacebookPhotobucket. So with out further ado my in the spolight today goes out to a very special Etsy shop that I've been meaning to order from for a while now! Seraphim Feathers - Art and Clothing. Please by all means click the picture below to take your self to her etsy shop!



So I've known the owner for a while now and some of you do too! She is none other than my reader Kuroneko-Hime. My dear bunny loving friend makes such beautiful creations and art! For a while now I've been meaning to post about her Etsy shop and then my brain got side tracted for a bit... Photobucket She is currently busy with a huge project happening in Minnesota called FULL FASHION PANIC! SGMS 10th Anniversary!!! Where top designers are going to be there as well like Blasphemina's Closet will also be there as well! Please click the photo for more information please remember the info is on Facebook so if you do not have an account please sign up on facebook to view the info and to interact with the lovely people who run this show!




I'm proud to know such talented women in my life and I really do look up to them! I just wish I could be there for her big showPhotobucket. I hope many of you can make it to this wonderful show and show support for our American Brand Labels!

PhotobucketWell thats it for my update in life and remember to read her blog Fibrolita! And remember to stay sweet! Love from the Panda Princess Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.